EVERY SUNDAY at ST. MATTHEW'S:
Sunday School 9:00-9:50 a.m. (classes for children and adults)
Worship / Holy Communion*, 10:00-11:00 a.m.
We have Children's Church Activities during worship for Kindergarten and younger.
Time of fellowship: 11:00 (coffee, treats, visiting)
*All are welcome to receive the Lord's Body and Blood who are baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and believe that Jesus Christ, crucified and risen, is truly present in, with and under the forms of bread and wine for the forgiveness of sins, life and salvation.
On the first Friday of each month, 7-10 pm, we host Acoustical Jam. Join us for music and fun w/ guitars, violins, banjos etc., singing, fellowship and snacks! Bluegrass, folk, country, gospel and rock 'n roll! Musicians and spectators welcome!
The current adult Sunday School class Bible study is "The Church Acts" The Book of Genesis. Please join us at 9 am each Sunday!
- Confirmation Class during Sunday School beginning Jan. 8
- Choir Practice on Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Friday April 7, Acoustical Jam 7-10 pm
- Sunday, April 9, PALM SUNDAY. Biscuits and gravy after worship.
- Wed. April 12, Consistory 6 pm
- Thursday, April 13 - Maundy Thursday service 7 pm
- Friday, April 14 - Good Friday service 1 pm
- Sunday, April 16 - EASTER! (Easter egg hunt for the children after worship)
- VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL will be June 27-30. More info on our VBS page.
Ebenezer Oromo (Ethiopian) Evangelical Church of Kansas City (a mission congregation of the NALC). Worship at 12 noon each Sunday. Pastor Faisa Atomsa. Services are held in the Oromo language.
Missouri Micronesian Church (a new mission congregation of the NALC). Worship at 3:00 p.m.each Sunday. Pastor Phillip Istaro. Services are held in the Chuukese language.
Also check out our Facebook page!
Click HERE for May 2016 issue of the NALC Newsletter.
Click on NALC Newsletter for past issues.
Click HERE for the July 2015 issue of the NALC Newsletter. It includes an article about Pastor Atomsa and the Ebenezer Oromo church!